Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is the world's first Ferrari Theme Park, the Largest indoor theme park in the world under a roof that has a total surface area of 200,000 sq meters and is home to Formula Rossa, the world's Fastest Roller Coaster.
entrance to Ferrari World:
The theme Park offers more than 20 unique rides and attractions for the whole family, they have extreme rides for dad and older kids, activities for the young ones, shopping areas for mom and daughter, and dining area for the whole family.
What to expect from Ferrari World?
1) Formula Rossa - the world's fastest Roller Coaster!! Accelerate up to 240km/h and 52m into the sky in less than five seconds
2) G-Force - Feel the acceleration of an F1 race car and the rocket-force Gs as you are launched 62m into the sky
3) Fiorano GT Challenge - feel the thrill of 2 competing GT coasters race to the finish line. I tried this one with my friend, I'm not into "rides" and I'm scared of heights but I gave in... "but" I did it with my eyes closed.. from start to finish!! haha
5) Bell 'Italia - explore miniature Italy in a small scale Ferrari 250 California, circa 1958.
|ow yeah.. I'm Exploring Italy in my very own Ferrari... ;)|
|photo taken from ferrariworldabudhabi.com|
8) Junior Grand Pix - Kids will live the dream from behind the wheel of a scaled-down Ferrari F1 racer.
9) Junior Training Camp- safe playing area for kids, waterless carwash, climb the grandstand, pilot remote cars, peddle their own ferrari and play with an F1 car
10) Speed of Magic - a must see! a 4-D Fantasy Dreamscape the best there is that I've ever tried. It feels like you're the one inside a Ferrari car , a virtual ride to extreme places!
11) Made in Maranello - historic Ferrari factory, a drive back into time to see how Ferrari is born
12) The Pit Wall- An Informative and interactive theater experience where you get the chance to test your racing skills.
|Formula 1 Technical Trucks|
14) Cinema Maranello- a film showing about Enzo's dream, to the fastest driver there is.
15) Driving with the Champion - a motion based simulator, you will get the chance to sit shotgun with a racing champion.
16) Galleria Ferrari- display of Ferrari Cars. Check my separate blog of Ferrari car photos.
17) The Racing Legends - witness Ferrari's Legendary racing moments
18) V12- Journey into the heart of a 12 cylinder Ferrari 599 engine
19) La Gara- an exciting Pit Lane Show, expect power skippers, dancers, stunt skaters, German Wheels and acrobats! A real heart stopping and enjoyable show!
Dining - expect a superb dining experience with a selection of Italian to European and Arabic cuisines.
For more photos of Ferrari World please click this link.
Ticket prices are as follows:
General Admission (1.5m and above) AED 225This ticket provides unlimited access to all rides and attractions of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. The ticket is valid for guests 1.5m and above and for one entry to the Park within six months from the date of purchase.
General Admission (below 1.5m) AED 165This ticket provides unlimited access to all rides and attractions of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. The ticket is valid for guests under 1.5m and for one entry to the Park within six months from the date of purchase.
For Premium price and annual pass, check this link.
The park is closed on Mondays, Standard Operating Hours are as follows:
Tuesday to Sunday : 11:00 – 20:00
For more information please visit their official website: http://www.ferrariworldabudhabi.com
Pls check my other related blog:
- Vivi's Ferrari Overload!!
- Formula Rossa: World's Fastest Roller Coaster