It may look easy but actually it's not! The usual tutorial like the picture below will ask you to setup your studio, to use a dropper, something to hold the dropper, any liquid, colored ink or paper, etc. etc.. etc:
|Photo from: http://www.digital-photography-school.com/water-drops-behind-the-shot|
Wow it looks so complicated!! What I did?? well I am lazy and stubborn so:
1) I searched for the room in our condo with the best lighting and realized that it's the bathroom in my room so location.. check!
2) dropper?? nah.. i used my faucet so liquid dropper check!
3) anything to hold the water.. I'm already in the bathroom so I used my scoop and my pail, so check!
4) colored paper or ink to make the liquid pleasing to the eye when photographed.. mine? my scoop is green and my pail is blue.. so color.. check!
5) photographer's bestfriend for this challenge...tripod!! check!
6) wiper... yeah you need this very badly the water will get in your lens!
Well that's all, check some of my work... they may not be the best I know that, but I am proud of the result!
Best to describe this challenge?? back breaking and fun!! Try it!!
Check also my other photography challenges!-Photography: A Self Expression
-Love Through my Lens